Friday, June 25, 2010

Baked treats from my mum

Last Saturday I gave birth to my daughter Holly, she is absolutely amazing & life with her is fantastic.  So far I am coping pretty well with the broken sleep but have had a lot of help - Greg has been home so has been cleaning & organising meals & my mum brought over a care package of baked treats for us & for when we have visitors.

From the Joy of Vegan Baking she made pineapple walnut bars & banana chocolate chip muffins - yum.


And just because she is super adorable, this is Holly (everytime I look at that wrap she is in I think of Johanna from Green Gourmet Giraffe)

7 comments:

  1. Congrats! Everything looks adorable from the cookies to your beautiful daughter! I hope everything continues going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations a thousand times!! She's gorgeous - no baked treats could ever hold a candle to those eyes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats again to both of you!

    I really hope you can make the next potluck because I want to meet the baby that survived the 'this is why you are fat' potluck :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations vicki and greg - holly looks just gorgeous and so alert - and I am really touched that you think of me with your giraffe wrap - there is lots of gorgeous baby stuff with giraffes - I loved it all when Sylvia got baby stuff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats again! Holly is super adorable with those huge eyes - lucky girl.
    Kristy you just made me laugh out loud! Yep she is a trouper and already a potlucker!

    ReplyDelete
  6. {hey, where did my comment go?? I'll try again]

    Congratulations to you both!!!! Baby is sooo gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see her in person!!!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww congratulations on your baby Holly. She is so cute :)
    Your mum bakes you vegan treats!? you are one lucky daughter.

    Rose

    ReplyDelete